The complaints and suggestions can be given as the unique identification authority of India (UIDAI) has provided that facility. The queries and complaints that are given will be removed as quickly as possible and all your suggestions that are valuable will be considered and efforts will be made. An acknowledgement ship will be given for every individual who has enrolled for Aadhaar. The acknowledgement ship contains the details private in that and it will be used to explain your problems properly. For any query or complaints that is there for you, you can contact through by any of the following means that is given below:-
- you can call to a toll-free telephone number: 1800-180-1947.
- you can also fax to 080-23531947
- the mailing address is postbox 1947, GPO banglore-560001.
- the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the address is: unique identification authority of India(UIDAI), planning commission, Government of India (GOI), 3rd floor, tower II, jeevan bharat building, connanght cries, New Delhi-110001.